Everyone NEEDS a STASHER BAG
Have you ever wondered: I wish I had something I could sous vide, store, freeze, cook, microwave, defrost, steam and bake with all in one?? Maybe or maybe not, but that product exists!! The Stasher Bag does all that!
We wanted to dedicate a post to this amazing kitchen accessory, to give you all the ins and outs of the Stasher.
If you don’t have one, haven’t heard of it, or considering getting one…well here is some info you NEED to know:
- Stashers airtight seal locks in nutrients, flavours, and juices so your food always tastes fresh and delicious (Once your contents are in the bag, burp your bag to remove air and fold over and use pinch-lock seal to make airtight closure)
- Stashers are made to take whatever heat or cold your kitchen dishes out (Use dry erase markers to label contents. Be careful with sharp objects as they may puncture bag)
- Stasher was born to sous vide! Place food and seasonings inside bag - do not seal. Slowly lower bag into hot water, allowing air to escape and vacuum to form around contents. Carefully pinch press seal to close and clip to the side of the cooking vessel. Cook and Enjoy!
- Leave bag open when microwaving. Stasher can defrost or cook food in minutes. Just leave bag open and place in microwave.
- Stasher can take the heat! It's perfect for reheating leftovers. Leave seal open, place on baking sheet or oven-safe pan, and place directly in oven.
- Freezer safe and ideal for food storage. Stasher lets you make meals ahead of time and easily store whatever's leftover.
- Stasher bags clean like a dream! Place in upper rack of your dishwasher for best results or hand wash with soap + warm water. Do not turn the bag inside out as this can compromise the bag's sealed edges.
- Once your bag starts to get old, you can use it to store your liquids and bathroom necessities when travelling!
(All Info from https://www.stasherbag.com/pages/guide)
It literally does everything you can want and need and we believe is a MUST-HAVE in every kitchen! You will never need Ziploc bags ever again! Let us know what you think.
Check out this video to see the Stasher in action!