Secretly Green Smoothie
This Secretly Green Smoothie is packed full of creamy goodness! This smoothie turns out to be one of the best morning smoothies EVER!
When you wake up in the morning, your body NEEDS fuel to function and to basically “survive” until lunch ahaha (thats in my case). I like to start most of my days with smoothies.. depending on what I have in my fridge, I like to mix and match flavours and test out mixing vegetables and fruits together. Some of my flavours have failed… lol… but you can never go wrong with spinach in a smoothie.. you should actually be adding it to any smoothie because you cannot taste it at all!!
Adding in the protein powder is completely optional.
Get your veggies in the morning and start of your morning buzzing with energy as your body is fuelled with vitamins and deliciousness!!!
Enjoy your smoothie with the Smoothie Straw :)
Quantity: 1- 2 portions
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen berries
- vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 cups of almond milk
- Squeeze or 1 tsp. of honey (optional)
- Smoothie Straw - angled or straight
- Into a powerful mixer, in this order, put in; spinach, frozen berries, protein powder, almond milk and honey if you want.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes, taste and see if you need to add more sweetness or milk.
- Enjoy it ASAP and enjoy the nutrients and vitamins